The Projet 3510 is a multi jet workhorse ideal for producing precise and mechanically funcational parts in a single build. With high-res, true-to-cad capabilities and a selection of materials similar to acrylic plastics this printer is an excellent choice for professional applications.
- Technology: Multi Jet Photopolymer Printing
- Physical Printer Dimensions: 29.5" x 47" x 59.5"
- Build Volume (xyz): 11.75" x 7.3" x 8" (298mm x 185mm x 142mm)
- Layer Resolution (xyz): 375 x 375 x 7900 DPI, 32 micron layers
- Accuracy: plus or minus .001-.002 inch per inch (plus or minus .025-.05 mm per 25.4 mm) of part dimension. Accuracy may vary depending on build parameters, part geometry, part size, orientation, and post-processing.
- Supported Build Materials: Visijet M3-X, Visijet M3 Black, Visijet M3 Crystal, Visijet M3 Proplast, Visijet M3 Navy, Visijet M3 Techplast, Visijet M3 Procast, and Visijet S300.
- Support Material: Visijet S3000
- Electrical: 100-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 15A; 200-240 VAC, 50 Hz single-phase, 10A.
- Connectivity: 500 GB internal Hard Drive. Network ready and email capable. 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface USB port.
- Minimum Computer Requirements: 3 GHz multiple core process (2 GHz Intel or AMD procesor mini) with 8+ GB RAM, OpenGL 3.2 and GLSL 1.50 support (Open GL 2.1 and GLSL 1.20 mini), 1+ GB video RAMm 1280x1024 (1280x960 mini) screen resolution. SSD or 10,000 RPM hard disk drive (30 GB of available hard-disk space for cache mini), Google Chrome or IE 11 (IE 9 mini), Other: 3 button mouse with scroll, keyboard, Micosoft .NET Framework 4.5 installed with application.
- Client Operating System: Windows 7 or better
- Post-Processing: MJP Easy Clean System for removal of wax supports