With increased resolution, a larger build area, faster prints speeds, and the means to print in castable materials, the Projet 3600 is the ideal choice for the greatest breadth in what Multi Jet technology has to offer. The 3600 series produces an incredible degree of fine-detail. Given it's capability to print in castable materials, it is a favorite of the jewelry industry as well as the medical field.
- Technology: Multi Jet Photopolymer Printing
- Physical Printer Dimensions: 32.5" x 56.3" x 68.5"
- Build Volume (xyz): 11.75" x 7.3" x 8" (298mm x 185mm x 142mm)
- Layer Resolution (xyz): 375 x 450 x 790 DPI, 32 micron layers
- Accuracy: plus or minus .001-.002 inch per inch (plus or minus .025-.05 mm per 25.4 mm) of part dimension. Accuracy may vary depending on build parameters, part geometry, part size, orientation, and post-processing.
- Supported Build Materials: Visijet M3-X Rigid White, Visijet M3 Crystal Rigid Clear, Visijet M3 Black Rigid Black, Visijet M3 Proplast Rigid Natural, Visijet M3 Navy Rigid Blue, Visijet M3 Techplast Rigid Gray, and Visijet M3 Procast Castable.
- Support Material: Visijet S3000
- Electrical: 100-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 15A; 200-240 VAC, 50 Hz single-phase, 10A.
- Connectivity: Network ready and email capable. 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface USB port.
- Client Operating System: Windows 7 or better