The very best in 3D System's multi jet line, the 5500X produces the best in quality and accuracy and is even capable of simultaneously materials with varying degrees of rigidity in a single print. This is the the multi jet printer for users who need the very best in size, functionality, and detail. The 5500X also gives its users top speeds, at rates up to twice as fast as any other printer in its class.
- Technology: Multi Jet Photopolymer Printing
- Physical Printer Dimensions: 80" x 48" x 78"
- Build Volume (xyz): 20.4" x 15" x 11.8" (518mm x 381mm x 300mm)
- Layer Resolution (xyz): 375 x 375 x 1000 DPI, at 25 micron layers
- Accuracy: plus or minus .001-.002 inch per inch (plus or minus .025-.05 mm per 25.4 mm) of part dimension. Accuracy may vary depending on build parameters, part geometry, part size, orientation, and post-processing.
- Supported Build Materials: Rigid Plastic Clear, Rigid Plastic White, Elastomeric Black, Elastomeric Natural.
- Support Material: Visijet S500 non-toxic wax material for hands-free melt away supports.
- Electrical: 100-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 15A; 115 VAC 50/60 Hz single-phase, 15A; 200-240 VAC, 50 Hz single-phase, 10A.
- Connectivity: Network ready and email capable. 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface.
- Client Operating System: Windows 7 or better