SLA Printing offers the very best in precision, surface quality, and speed. The Projet series of SLA printers by 3D Systems offers better-than-plastic materials engineered in regards to temperature resistance, tensile strength, and impact strength. The best production oriented technology available. 3D System's Projet 7000 is a larger version of the 6000.
- Technology: Multi Jet Photopolymer Printing
- Physical Printer Dimensions: 73.5" x 38.5" x 81.5"
- Build Volume (xyz): 15" x 15" x 10" (380mm x 380mm x 250mm)
- Layer Resolution (xyz):
- Accuracy: plus or minus .001-.002 inch per inch (plus or minus .025-.05 mm per 25.4 mm) of part dimension. Accuracy may vary depending on build parameters, part geometry, part size, orientation, and post-processing.
- Supported Build Materials: Visijet SL Flex, Visijet SL Tough, Visijet SL Clear, Visijet SL Black, Visijet SL Impact, Visijet SL HiTemp, Visijet SL e-Stone, and Visijet SL Jewel.
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 750W.
- Connectivity: Network ready and email capable. 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface 4MB.
- Client Operating System: Windows XP or better.