The Sense 3D scanner offers the mobility and speed of the iSense, but with greater control and edit-ability of scans. Data from the Sense is populated directly in to software in real time, and does not require cloud processing. We recommend the Sense 3D scanner for projects in which detail, free ranging data capture, accuracy, and speed are critical factors.
- Technology: Infrafred depth-sensor scanning.
- Physical Dimensions: 5.08"x7.08"x1.3"
- Scan Volume: Min: .2m x .2m x .2m; Max: 2m x 2m x 2m
- Operating Range: Min: .2m; Max: 1.6m
- Depth Image Size: 640x480 px
- Color Image Size: 1920x1080 px
- Field of View: Horizonal: 45 degrees; Vertical: 57.5 degrees; Diagonal: 69 degrees
- Spatial x/y resolution @ .5m: .9mm
- Depth resolution @.5m: 1mm
- Cord Length: 6 feet.
- Recommended Hardware: Intel Core i5 5th Gen or equivalent. 2+ GB of RAM. 1280x1024 screen resolution. 4+ GB space in hard disk.